call 415-668-0103 or 415-221-3040 - email: info@CVC-dentaltech.org
CVC - California Vocational Center:
Dental Lab Technology Training
Weekend classes: Saturdays and Sundays 10am-2pm
Since 1982, CVC has been training beginner, intermediate and advanced dental technicians for work.
This training is good for:
General Basic Beginning Program:
• Dental Lab Technology courses:
Part I and Part II
Five Specialty Programs:
• Partial Dentures
• Crown and Bridge
• Full Dentures
• Ceramics (porcelain to metal, porcelain crowns)
• has been used by EDD to retrain those who lost jobs for new career
• has provided vocational rehabilitation and training for veterans, new and second careers for all ages and abilities
Class size and information:
• Classes are no more than 10 students, which gives individual attention to everyone.
• Everyone proceeds at their own speed to complete studies. No pressure to hurry or keep up with others.
• Adult education program: from 18 years old up to any age
• You can learn in any language or even hearing-impaired as everyone is taught individually by hands-on demonstrations in a real dental laboratory environment.
• Each program includes instruction, toolbox, tools, lab coat and materials needed for the particular class
• or mix onsite classes with homework
• can custom design training program for individual or groups
a great day
Students at work in class preparing dentures
Special private class for students from Japan
CVC is a small, private school that does NOT offer loans, Pell Grants, scholarships, grants, payment plans or deferred payments.
Payment is due in full by first day of each program session.
Major credit card or Paypal accepted with a bank service charge.